Day 1 – A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
15 Facts about me
1. If my dad had his way with not changing the hungarian translation to english my name would’ve been: Roshika Szabo-Bantcs.
2. I do enjoy video games, to the core…sometimes it takes over my study periods.
3. I still do have great friendships with people from high school & even going back to primary school.
4. I love anime cause of the storytelling & artistic qualities it has in the sense of film & production.
5. I was featured on the XBL american servers for Gamer spotlight. Some might think this is no a big deal but it is cause that was the first time an actual Australian was featured on the american servers over there. It was a trial & errror to see what the reaction of the american player would be & XBL crew were interested in seeing the reactions from the people; good, bad & the ugly ones too.
6. I love my cats too much.
7. I wish my parents taught me more about their languages so that I can actually speak it more than just a few phrases.
8. My hertiage is a mix: Philipino,Spanish, Hungarian, Yugoslavian, Greek, Celtic, Mongolian.
9. Im a ninja for a reason :-p
10. I do martial arts eventho I dont look fit & is a lover of sword & traditional phillipino kris (knives) weaponry
11. The very first gameboy game I actually got was super mario bro. My little bro & I used to have comps between ourselves to beat each others scores or to finish it quickily.
12. I really do love making cocktails in my sparetime, wishes to the point she had the ingredients to them all to try them out.
13. Wishes she was able to colour her hair actually purple in the colour she wanted to…sighs its a dream…
14. Fave character in video games is Asuka from tekken, her personality is very close to mine.
15. Finds doing the 15 facts was a little hard since I dont usually talk about myself well or even really small chat.
Day 2 – A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.
Day 3 – A picture of the cast from your favourite show.
Day 4 – A picture of your favourite vacation.
Day 5 – A picture of your favourite memory.
Day 6 – A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day.
Day 7 – A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 8 – A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 9 – A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 – A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
Day 11 – A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 – A picture of something you love.
Day 13 – A picture of your favourite band or artist.
Day 14 – A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 – A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 – A picture of your favourite flower
Day 17 – A picture of someone that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 – A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 – A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 – A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel.
Day 21 – A picture of something you will never forget.
Day 22 – A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 – A picture of your favourite book.
Day 24 – A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 – A picture of your favourite meal.
Day 26 – A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 – A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 – A picture of something you’re afraid of.
Day 29 – A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 – A picture of someone you miss.